If you are a Wiko View2 owner and looking for the stock firmware of the device, then you have landed on the right page. The Wiko View2 and its big brother the Pro version are definitely the best mid-range smartphones that the Wiko manufacture has ever built. The best thing of them is that both models come with Android 8.0 Oreo pre-installed out of the box and you definitely should be proud that you can enjoy all the benefits of the latest Android update.
As you might know Android is an open source operating system so there are lots of modified ROMs or firmware commonly known as Custom ROMs are available for Android devices. Furthermore, Android developers have been able to make different kind of MODs to customize the TouchWiz of your Wiko View2 smartphone. However, in order to be able to perform any of the above unofficial operations, you should root Wiko View2 smartphone and by doing so you will have the chance to get all the features which are missing from the official firmware.
However, if you accidentally missed any steps during the flashing process of any custom ROM, MOD or any other operations then there are chances that you may have bricked your Android smartphone and only installing the stock firmware can restore the device in a working condition. As we have mentioned before, you can download and install Stock ROM or Firmware on Wiko View2 using the guide from below.
Benefits of Installing Stock Firmware on Wiko View2
- Unroot your WIko View2 Smartphone.
- Speed up and fix lags on WIko View2.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Fix Software related issues.
Wiko View2 Stock ROM Details
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Android OS: 8.0 Oreo
- Gapps File: Included
- Supported Devices: WIko View2 & WIko View2 Pro
- This guide can be used only with the Wiko View2 and Wiko View2 Pro smartphones. Please do not try to use it with any other device as you might end with a bricked smartphone.
- Make sure you have installed USB Drivers on your PC. Keep in mind that USB Drivers should be installed on your PC in order to be able to make a connection between your PC & Smartphone.
- Lastly, ensure your phone is charged at least up to 20% battery to prevent any unforeseen shutdowns in the midst of the process.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
Out staff who work for DroidGiga is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, if in case you have any problem with your Android smartphone do not ever hesitate to use the comments box or using the contact form.