While Android phones are being smarter and smarter from time to time, new features are being added as well. Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10+ are the best smartphones launched this year, its near bezel-less edge to edge FHD+ screen gives you an immersive viewing experience. The Samsung Galaxy S10 is designed to be a perfect fit not just for your hands, but also for your style.
While inside of your Samsung Galaxy S10 can be found a redesigned TouchWiz Launcher which means that you can experience a smoother and faster UX. Furthermore, the new keyboard there has many features that cannot be found on any other smartphone.
The smart typing feature on Samsung Galaxy S10 has many options such as predictive text, auto replace, auto capitalize, auto spell check, auto spacing, auto punctuate and so on. If you are a newbie then you may not know that autocorrect is a very useful feature because it prevents common typing mistakes. However, sometimes autocorrect fails and it is very hilarious. Thus, many people have contacted us and asked for a method which will allow them to turn off autocorrect on the Galaxy S10 & S10+. If you are one of them then you are definitely in the right place as from below you will find some steps which are required to turn off Samsung Galaxy S10 autocorrect feature successfully.
How to Turn Off Autocorrect on Samsung Galaxy S10 & S10+
- First of all, unlock your device and by doing so you should be on the home screen of your phone.
- Well, now go to Settings and when you are there simply swipe down and find the option named General management.
- Now, go into Language and input and from there Tap On-screen keyboard.
- If in case you are using a third party keyboard tap on it, if not then you need to choose the stock Samsung Keyboard app.
- Swipe down and go into the Smart Typing option.
Either way, do share your update experience with us by using the comments field from below. Also, stay close for further update opportunities and tweaking possibilities compatible with your Samsung Galaxy S8. Enjoy.