The Vivo NEX S/A are the first production smartphones with an under-display fingerprint scanner technology and with just this, Vivo does really deserve an applause. Furthermore, The near bezel-less Vivo NEX with a pop-out camera and a near all-screen display has got the attention of many Android lovers. Those smartphones come packed with Android 8.1 out of the box and will get the next upcoming Android version (9.0) surely.
If you own Vivo NEX S or Vivo NEX A smartphone or you are planning to buy then I am sure that you’ve asked your self how can I take a screenshot or capture screen on it? Alright, if this is your question then in this guide we will share three working methods which will let you take a Screenshot on Vivo NEX S/A.
To be honest, there are many situations when you really need to take a screenshot maybe to save a piece of long content, save a photo or even capture your highest score on a game and share that on social media networks. Once, you take a screenshot you have the ability to edit it by adding different stickers, draw on it and so on. I’m sure you are eagerly waiting to know how you can take screenshots on Vivo NEX S/A or to be more specific on the new generation of Vivo devices.
How to Take a Screenshot on Vivo NEX S/A
Take a Screenshot on Vivo NEX S/A Using Hardware Buttons – METHOD 1
As we have mentioned in the above section, the first method to successfully take a screenshot or capture screen on Vivo NEX is by making a combination of hardware keys. We have listed in the first place because it is easy to perform and you won’t spend much time to complete the operation.
- First of all, go to the screen on which you want to take the screenshot.
- When you are ready, simply press and hold power and volume down buttons simultaneously for a few seconds until you hear a shutter speed. Once you hear that sound you are able to release the hardware keys.
- You can open the screenshot or captured screen from the notification bar or by going directly to the gallery app.
- There you have a bunch of different options to perform.
Take a Vivo NEX S/A Screenshot using Gestures – METHOD 2
If the first method did not work for any reasons then the next method which will work it is by using your phone’s gestures. For more detail check the steps from below.
- Also, this time go to the screen you wish to capture.
- Now, capture a screenshot by touching the screen with the side of your hand and swiping across from left to right, or vice versa.
- Also, by using this method you will hear a shutter sound or the screen will flicker. Once any of those happen it means that you have taken a screenshot successfully.
Congratulations Ladies and Gents; You now know how to successfully take a screenshot on VIVO NEX S or VIVO NEX A smartphone. If you have any questions or want to share anything with us or our readers then do not hesitate to use the comments box or contact us page. We will do our best to contact you as soon as possible