In this guide, we will share with you all the methods with which you can take a screenshot on Huawei P20 Pro / Lite device. Have you ever imagined that Huawei will build a smartphone which will amaze all smartphone lovers around the world? To be honest, I never believed on that however, Huawei P20 Pro / Lite are the best-built phones ever in terms of design and performance from the Huawei flagship. According to the latest news, many people have bought any of those phones and company has raised up the number of Huawei P20 Pro / Lite devices that will be sold this year.
Since you are reading this article, then I guess that you already own a Huawei P20 Pro / Lite and now want to know how to perform a basic operation like it is the screenshot operation. Well, many people have contacted us and asked how to take a screenshot on Huawei P20 Lite as the Huawei company has changed the design of the phone if we compare with the older models.
So, if you are looking for any method which will solve your question how to take a screenshot on Huawei P20 then you are in the right place. Check the guide from below for a detailed step by step guide.
How to Take a Screenshot on Huawei P20 Pro / Lite
Method 1 – Hardware Buttons
- At first, go to the screen or area where you want to perform the screenshot operation.
- When you are ready, press and hold the Volume down and Power buttons at the same time for one or two seconds.
- Then, once you hear a shutter sound or you see an animation on the screen you can release the pressed buttons. That means that you have successfully taken a Huawei P20 Lite/Pro screenshot.
- The captured screen can be achieved easily all that you need to do is to swipe the notification panel or by going to the gallery app.
- You can edit or share with your friends from there.
Method 2 – Using the Shortcut
Thanks to this method you can take a scrolling screenshot all the way down to the bottom of the page, capturing all of the information on the page in a single screenshot. If you need to edit (cut, draw any line) you can do that by using the default editor.
- Swipe down from the status bar to open the notification panel.
- Touch the scissors icon to take a scrolling screenshot.
- Then touch the box icon within three seconds of taking the screenshot, and the screen will automatically scroll down and keep taking the screenshot.
- During the scrolling process, touch the scrolling area to end the screenshot.
Method 3 – Using an App
If the above method does not work for any reasons then you can try to use the 2nd method which is fully explained from below.
- First of all, you need to download the Screenshot APK on your Huawei P20 Lite or Pro smartphone.
- Then, install it. Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources on your Android smartphone and you can install that APK easily.
- Launch the installed APK, and there will be shown all the instructions you need to take in order to take a Huawei P20 Lite Screenshot.
These were all the steps that you had to take in order to Take a Screenshot on Huawei P20 Pro / Lite using three methods. For any questions or queries do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will do our best to contact you as soon as possible.