Does the new Sony Xperia 10 have changed your mind about switching from any other Sony or Android device? If so, then now you might be searching for a working solution with the help of which you can take a Screenshot on the Sony Xperia 10 & Xperia S10 Plus devices.
You might have no idea but Sony Xperia 10 is now becoming the number one choice of a large number of smartphone lovers from all over the world. Taking a Sony Xperia 10 screenshot can be very useful in different moments including here when you need all the important documents, conversations, pictures and much more within seconds. Thankfully, there are a numerous of screenshot applications but why you need to install one when the screenshot option comes pre-installed on the Sony Xperia 10.
Step to Take Screenshot on the Sony Xperia 10
The first method of taking a screenshot is by using hardware buttons. We have listed it in the first place which means that it is the easiest and fastest one at the same time. You simply have to make a combination of hardware buttons and you are done.
#Method 1 – Hardware Buttons
- Grab your just owned Sony Xperia 10 and go the screen where you want to screenshot or capture.
- Now simply press the power button and the volume one at the same time for a second or two at the same time.
- After doing so, the screen should flicker and if you have the volume turned on you are going to hear a shutter sound. It means that you have taken a screenshot on the Sony Xperia 10.
#Method 2 – Using Power Key
If the first method didn’t work for any reasons then do not worry as Android is an Open Source OS and it gives you many possibilities. The next method which we are going to use in this post is using the power key. Also, this method is quite efficient and does not require more than 5 seconds to be completed, depending on your speed. Yes, you won’t miss any interesting moments especially when you are playing games on your Sony device.
- Head over to the screen you wish to capture.
- When you are ready, long press the power key until a prompt window appears.
- Now, tap on the Plus sign which is inside a box.
- After a second or two a captured screen should be stored to your phone’s internal or external storage.
#Method 3 –
Congratulations Ladies and Gents; These are all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully take a Screenshot on the Sony Xperia 10 & Xperia S10 Plus devices. Try to make practice a little bit with your preferred method, thus you won’t have problems when you need to capture a screen in the future.
For all those people who have questions or want to share anything with us or our readers then do not hesitate to use the comments box. Furthermore, you can reach us using the contact form as well. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.