Many smartphones which have been released this year have a top-notch on the front screen and a bezel-less design like the iPhone X from Apple flagship. However, we should agree that having an “iPhone X” in terms of design and a pre-installed Android 8.0 Oreo version are the best things for a smartphone owner.
The best highlight of the Oppo F7 is that on the front screen there can be found a 25MP camera which is the perfect phone for selfie lovers. There is a single 16MP rear camera which does come with some improvements on low light ambients as well. If you own this phone then definitely while you are using it outdoors, it will gonna catch attention of people around your side.
Since the design of the phone has changed now you may ask yourself how can I take a screenshot on Oppo F7? Well, that is really a good question and you definitely will have your answer in this detailed guide. Screenshoting is a basic feature that you should know how to perform it as it can help you in many ways. For example, you can take a screenshot on Oppo F7 if you have any problem with your phone, want to share an image with your friends and so on.
How to Take a Screenshot on Oppo F7 Right Now
Method 1 – Hardware Buttons
- First of all, you need to go to the screen where you want to capture or take a screenshot on your Oppo F7
- When you are ready, simply press Volume Down and Power/Lock button together until you hear a click sound or your phone screen flashes up.
- Then, the captured screen can be viewed or edited by dragging down the notification bar/panel.
- One can also go to your stock gallery to see the latest screenshot you just took on your smartphone.
Method 2 – Finger Scroll Gesture
If the first method did not work for any specific reasons or it looked hard to complete then use the 2nd method which can be found from below.
- As you did, in the previous method also this time go to the screen where you want to perform a screenshot.
- Now, using your 3 fingers drag them over the screen in order to take a screenshot on Oppo F7.
- The confirmation that you have taken a screenshot successfully is once the screen flashes or you hear a shutter sound.
- Also, here you can access the captured screen by swiping down the notification panel or by going directly to the gallery app.
Method 3 – Screenshot App
- First of all, you need to download the Screenshot APK on your VIVO V9 smartphone.
- Then, install it. Make sure you have enabled Unknown Sources on your Android smartphone and you can install that APK easily.
- Launch the installed APK, and there will be shown all the instructions you need to take in order to take an Oppo F7 Screenshot.
Congratulations Ladies and Gents; You now know 3 methods how to take a screenshot on Oppo F7 simply and without losing much time. If you have any questions or want to share with us anything else do not hesitate to use the comments section. We will try to help you as soon as possible.