The Nokia X6 launched in China from HMD Global about a week ago and is expected to hit markets very soon. If there’s one trend that defines the current era of smartphone design, it’s Apple’s notch on the iPhone X. With a 5.8-inch screen, the Nokia X6 is one of the best-looking phones that the Nokia company has ever built. There’s still a small bezel at the bottom where the Nokia logo it is placed, but this phone does still look and feel very nice on our hands.
Nokia X6 is a smartphone that has gained a lot of popularity because of some of the features it has been equipped with. However, although with the screenshot feature it is equipped almost every Android device, you should perform different operations in order to successfully take a screenshot or capture the screen you want.
To be honest, taking a screenshot has been one of the best methods to share information with your friends. For example you can send your highest game score, save an image or even a piece of content and so on. Thus, if you have been asking yourself how can I take a Screenshot on Nokia 6, then you are in the right place as from below you will have the chance to explore up to 3 methods to take a screenshot successfully.
How to Take a Screenshot on Nokia X6?
Method 1 – Hardware Keys
Taking a screenshot on Nokia X6 has never been easier, you simply press some buttons on your phone and you will hear the shutter speed which means you have captured the screen.
- Grab your Nokia X6 and go to the screen you wish to capture.
- When you are ready simply press and hold the power button along with the volume down button for a few seconds. Once, you hear a sound then, are free to release the buttons.
- Now, the captured screen can be achieved by swiping down the notification panel or by going directly to the gallery app.
- There you can edit your taken screenshot or share with your friends.
Method 2 – Screenshot Toggle
- Also, this time go to the screen you want to take a screenshot.
- Now, swipe down the notification panel/bar and find the capture toggle. Simply, tap on that icon and a screenshot will be taken on your Nokia X6 smartphone within a second.
- As with the first method also with this one, your screenshot can be achieved by swiping down the notification panel or by going directly to the gallery folder.
Method 3 – Using your Voice!
I guess you are surprised right? Well, this method is not popular this is the mains reasons why I am sharing it with you. By using this method you can easily take a Nokia X6 screenshot and it is fun at the same time as well.
- Open source that you want to take a screenshot.
- Then, open Google Assistant and once, you see the message saying “How can I help you?” ask your phone, please take a screenshot.
- You will notice that a screenshot will be taken on your Nokia X6 device, isn’t awesome?
Congratulations ladies and gents; Those were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully take a Screenshot on Nokia X6 using 3 methods. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.