If you are a Samsung Galaxy S10 owner, chances are you’ve been looking for a guide which will show you how to activate or enable Developer options and all other options inside that menu. After many rumors, Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with many new and unique features and a redesigned TouchWiz. Meaning that the TouchWiz Launcher on Samsung Galaxy S10 is definitely one of the biggest visual change Samsung has pushed to its phones in years.
As always also this time, Samsung has made a big step forward in software design on Galaxy S10 and this thing has confused many people. The fact that many options have changed the regular location and sometimes trying to find any required option is really time-consuming. Thus, the best way would be to search on google for that and you are done.
Enabling Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy S10 is a must even if in case you are not an advanced user. For those people thanks to Developer Options you can test parts of the phone, test features and furthermore there are plenty of many other features which are very useful if you want to be an advanced owner of your Samsung Galaxy S10.
Samsung Galaxy S10: Activate Developer Options, USB Debugging & OEM Unlock
From below we have made a detailed guide with all the required information on how to enable Samsung Galaxy S10 Developer Options and other options from this menu including here USB Debugging & OEM Unlock.
Enable Developer Options on Galaxy S10
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e or S10+.
- Head over to Settings and from there scroll all the way down and select About Phone.
- Tap on Software info.
- Tap on Build number 7 times.
- Now go back to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S10 and whenever you launch the settings app, you can access the Developer options right from the menu.
Enable USB Debugging on Galaxy S10
Enable Samsung Galaxy S10 OEM Unlock
The concept of Android has changed gradually and now you should be familiar with all the changes. If you have decided to break the Samsung Galaxy S10 restrictions then enabling oem unlock on Galaxy S10 is a must. For those who do not have any idea what we are talking about then by unlocking the bootloader of Galaxy S10, you will be able to root it and enjoy a pure Android experience.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy S10 and go directly to Settings.
- From there simply swipe all the way down and there should be an option named “Developer Options”. If in case the option is not showing there, you need to go back to the Enable Developer Options on Galaxy S10 section.
- When you are inside the Developer Options menu, find the Oem Unlocking option and toggle the switch to enable it.
Perfect, Now you have enabled Developer Options on Galaxy S10 and OEM Unlock as well. Share your update experience and your thoughts on the new update with us and with other users who might want to use this step by step guide.