As you might know, Samsung releases new smartphones at least every three months some of them are mid-range smartphones while others are high-end smartphones which do cost from $600 and up. Also, this time Samsung has released a new phone for its customers and many people have eagerly waiting for the release date.
If you already own this phone or you’re planning to have it on your pocket soon then you should know how to perform basic operations on it as well. For those people who do not know what the term “Screenshot” is, then the best way to tell it to make it simple. Well, the term “Screenshot” is a way of taking a snapshot or picture of whatever is showing on your computer, mobile, or tablet screen at the time. Also, the best thing about that is that capture information without leaving the program that you are working in.
To be honest, there is a slight learning curve before you can access the handset’s full screenshot capabilities. In this short tutorial we will take you through all the available procedures on how to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J8 devices, so let’s get started.
HOW TO Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J8
Method 1 – The Traditional Way
- Open whatever content you would like to capture and make sure it is on screen.
- To capture a screenshot, press the Power button and the Volume down button at the same time (for approximately 2 seconds). Once, you see a shutter sound, you are able to release the buttons.
- In the end, to view the screenshot you’ve taken, swipe down the notification panel and open that notification or navigate: Gallery > Screenshots.
- From there you will have all the abilities to fully edit the taken screenshot, share it with your friends on social media networks or even transfer it from your phone to the friend’s phone of course with the help of Bluetooth or WiFi Direct.
Method 2 – Scroll Capture
- Go to the screen you wish to capture.
- When you are ready, swipe the edge of your palm across the screen from right to left (this will need to be enabled in Settings > Advanced Features > Palm swipe to capture).
- The screen will flash and that means you have taken a screenshot successfully.
Method 3 – Asking Bixby AI
- Personally, every time I need to take a screenshot I simply ask Bixby to do that.
- Simply, press and hold the Bixby button and say ‘Take a screenshot’.
- The screenshot will be taken within a second or two and will be saved to your screenshot’s folder in the Gallery app.
To sum up, these were all the steps that you had to take in order to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J8 without any restrictions. If you have anything on your smart mind to share with us do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.