In this guide, you have the chance to know how to Root Xiaomi Redmi S2 & Install TWRP Recovery without any restrictions. The development history of Android devices has changed dramatically since the first build. Google’s developers are known for their skills and thank to them smartphones based on the Android OS are friendly enough. Rooting it’s basically the same thing as jailbreaking which means that you do not need to be a developer as you can manage it easily even if you are a newbie or moreover you’ve moved from any other OS such as IOS to Android.
However, as you already know root access brings many capabilities that will make your smartphone an unique one. Gaining root access is a must if you want to explore all Android features and of course you will get some extra fun. If you already own a Xiaomi Redmi S2 then with a bit of magic your dream will come true.
Benefits of Having Root Access on Xiaomi Redmi S2
- You can installed Xposed Framework along with many MODs for your smartphone.
- You can add unlimited resources on Android games such as gems, coins, diamonds and so on.
- Furthermore, you can speed up your phone and mainly improve the battery life of your Android device.
- Make sure you have updated your Xiaomi smartphone to MIUI 10.
- Before installing the files from below, make sure your phone has at least 20% power left as well.
- When you perform an unofficial operation like rooting, it is always recommended even from Xiaomi to backup your personal data. You can perform a backup using any cloud storage service like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire atc. By doing so, your data will be in safe hands.
- Do not skip any steps from below.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi S2
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi S2
That’s it all guys; Now you already know how to Root Xiaomi Redmi S2 & Install TWRP Recovery without any restrictions. If you have any questions or want to share anything with us or our readers do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.