Today here in this I will show you how to properly Root Wiko View2 & Install TWRP Recovery using SuperSU without any restrictions. The Wiko View2 has been sold in many countries the fact that it comes with powerful specifications and offers many unique features. Since Wiko View2 does come out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo there are even more features to explore however you should have a rooted smartphone.
Rooting is considered to be one of the important operations that an Android owner should have it. To be honest, you do not need to be a developer or scientist to root an Android device, however you should know which files are required to perform that operation. I’ve heard many people who say that Rooting means hacking, is that true? No, Rooting is just as jailbreaking, so by rooting your smartphone, you are not doing anything else except removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
For those people who do not know, rooting offers many options to customize your Android smartphone but of course you should know how to manage them. Thanks to rooting, you can install Xposed Framework and then flash a MOD, modify game’s resources, speed up your Wiko View2, improve its battery life, uninstall bloatware apps, take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or installing and so on.
What is TWRP Recovery:
Well, TWRP is an open source custom recovery for Android devices and it stands for TeamWin Recovery Project. Every smartphone which does come from a manufacturer it comes with a stock recovery mode which has limited access. So, in order to perform unofficial operations, you need to flash the best custom recovery mode which is TWRP. Once you flash it on your Wiko View2 device you have the ability to install third-party firmware and back up the current system and so on.
- The rooting files which can be found from below support only Wiko View2 smartphones. So, do not try to flash files with any other Wiko device as you will end with a bricked smartphone.
- Make sure you have downloaded and installed Wiko View2 USB Drivers on your personal computer.
- Also, you will need to have OEM Unlocking from the Developer Options. To enable Developer Options, you need to go to Settings -> About Phone and tap on build number 7 times and you will see a popup that “you are now a developer”.
- There should be at least 20% power left since rooting process drains your battery.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
How to Root Wiko View2 & Install TWRP
Congratulations Ladies and Guys; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully Root Wiko View2 & Install TWRP Recovery using SuperSU without any restrictions. For any questions or queries use the comments box.