We have seen that this year, there were many smartphones launched from various different Android manufacturers however Ulefone Mix is a unique one. But what does it make this phone so unique from others? Well the design is not bad at all, but its battery life is awesome. The Ulefone Mix smartphone has a 6,050mAh Sony battery, and by rooting Ulefone Mix you can use this phone for many weeks in standby mode, more hours for normal use and talk time.
In case you are an Ulefone Mix user then you are definitely a lucky guy. Many people have been looking for ways which would be useful to root Ulefone Mix but if in case you are still searching for that, then you are in the right place. In this guide we will discuss how to root Ulefone Mix and install TWRP Recovery without any single issue.
The rooting process of Ulefone Mix will be completed using a flash tool called SP Flash Tool. I guess you have heard about it but if not then SP Flash Tool is a software from where you can perform various tasks such as flashing custom ROMs, custom recoveries, update your phone with official firmware manually and so on.
Benefits of Rooting and TWRP Recovery
- Once you gain root access on Ulefone Mix you have the ability to remove pre-installed apps (bloatware). By doing so, you will clear the memory of your phone and free up some space.
- The best thing about rooting is that if in case you want to perform and basic or complex operation you can easily create a backup by using apps like Titanium app. So, all of your personal data will be in safe hands and you have nothing to worry about.
- Using TWRP you do not need to make a connection between your Ulefone Mix and PC as you can flash custom ROMs directly.
- Furthermore, you can speed up your Ulefone Mix by doing some overcloking operations , extend battery life as mentioned above, tweak/modify games with different Android tools such as AppEven and lot more things.
- This guide can be used only with the Ulefone Mix devices. Please do not try with any other model.
- It is recommended by many developers that your Ulefone Mix should have at least 20% power left battery. If your phone is running out of juice then plug the phone in charger and you can continue without any hassle.
- Make sure you have installed ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Read here How to Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on Windows or Linux.
- For being able to root your smartphone you need to enable Developer Options on your Ulefone Mix. This is required in order to make a connection between your device and PC. Read here How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
[mks_button size=”small” title=”SP Flash Tool” style=”square” url=”https://spflashtool.com/” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#f59714″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”1″]
[mks_button size=”small” title=”TWRP.img for Ulefone Mix” style=”square” url=”https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_151203621945531&key=f4ea21dcc05a92731d821b3b7114fc4e&libId=jam9br0i0101wsog000DA63ejhij7&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gizdev.com%2Ftwrp-recovery-root-ulefone-mix%2F&v=1&out=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F1BoLFIwK_7T1Fc-N7QUVTFQAKneUl1HCI%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gizdev.com%2F%3Fs%3D&title=Guide%20To%20Install%20TWRP%20Recovery%20And%20Root%20Ulefone%20Mix&txt=TWRP.img” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#000000″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”1″]
[mks_button size=”small” title=”SuperSu for Ulefone Mix” style=”square” url=”https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_151203626431014&key=f4ea21dcc05a92731d821b3b7114fc4e&libId=jambcmi40101wsog000DA2dbign160jyn&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gizdev.com%2Ftwrp-recovery-root-ulefone-mix%2F&v=1&out=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Ffile%2Fd%2F0By-NOo-lCyxBS3FQTDVqY2Q3ZVU%2Fview%3Fusp%3Dsharing&title=Guide%20To%20Install%20TWRP%20Recovery%20And%20Root%20Ulefone%20Mix&txt=SuperSu_2.82.Zip” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#81d742″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”1″]
[mks_button size=”small” title=”No-Verity-Opt-Encrypt-5.1.zip” style=”square” url=”https://redirect.viglink.com/?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_151203633514611&key=f4ea21dcc05a92731d821b3b7114fc4e&libId=jambe7850101wsog000DA1t3hzih2mdr13&loc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gizdev.com%2Ftwrp-recovery-root-ulefone-mix%2F&v=1&out=https%3A%2F%2Fandroidfilehost.com%2F%3Ffid%3D673368273298927206&title=Guide%20To%20Install%20TWRP%20Recovery%20And%20Root%20Ulefone%20Mix&txt=no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip” target=”_blank” bg_color=”#1e73be” txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-download” icon_type=”fa” nofollow=”1″]
Step 1. Install TWRP Recovery on Ulefone Mix
- Firstly, you need to download SP Flash Tool and TWRP.img on your Personal Computer.
- Now, extract the SP Flash Tool .zip file and launch SP Flash Tool as Administrator.
- Then, click on the scatter loading button on SP Flash tool and select TWRP.img. There open the target_bin folder and find the xxxxx_Android_Scatter.txt file and then click open.
- Wait a few minutes for the files to be loaded on SP Flash tool, and make sure that all files are checked.
- When you’re ready, click on the download button or press Ctrl+D at the same time.
- Up Next, power off your Ulefone Mix completely and connect it to your PC using a USB Cable. If Drivers are correctly installed the installation process should start and it will be completed within ten minutes.
- Once the installation process is done, unplug the USB cord and reboot your phone.
Step 2. Root Ulefone Mix using SuperSu
- Power off your Ulefone Mix completely.
- Then, enter your Ulefone Mix into TWRP Recovery mode. This can be achieved by pressing and holding
- When you are into the TWRP Recovery mode, tap on the install option, navigate to the No-Verity-Opt-Encrypt-5.1.zip package and install it by flashing to the right side.
- The same thing do also with the SuperSu package. So, install it in the same way as you did with No Verity package.
- When the installation is done, tap on the Reboot option to restart your device.
- Enjoy root access on your Ulefone Mix.
If you still are curious if you really have rooted your device, go ahead and install Root Checker app from Google Play Store.
That’s it all; Now you know how to successfully install TWRP Recovery Image and Root Ulefone Mix using SuperSu. For any questions or queries do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.