The Samsung company is among the biggest players in the smartphone market in the world as it brings to its costumers better phones with powerful specifications, plenty of useful apps and a good looking TouchWiz UI. However, people still want to get full benefits of a phone and I guess you know that this thing can be achieved only by rooting your phone.
Samsung Galaxy J6 has really impressed many people as it is really a good budget smartphone for nowadays since high premium smartphones cost $1000 Dollars. As you may know, once you root your smartphone, you can customize the phone in the way you like it without any single hassle. For example, you can speed it up if you think that it lags during playing advanced games, improve battery life, install paid apps for completely free, install Xposed Framework and similar things.
So, if you are one of them who own this phone and now you want to Root Samsung Galaxy J6 J600F/DS & J600G/DS then you are in the right place. In this guide, we have shared a detailed guide step by step on how to root Samsung Galaxy J6 J600F/DS & J600G/DS and get all rooting benefits. But, before going below to perform steps you need to check the requirements section from below if you do not want to face any problem during the rooting process.
- This rooting operation works only with the Samsung Galaxy J6 smartphones. Trying to flash the files from below with any other Samsung or Android device may end up with a bricked smartphone.
- It is recommended from Samsung’s developers to perform a full backup of your phone before you decide to perform the rooting operation. You can backup your phone by using cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire or by using an SD Card.
- Another thing you should consider is the phone’s battery. Make sure your smartphone has at least 20% power left otherwise you need to plug it into the charger for a while.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging on your smartphone.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J6 J600F/DS & J600G/DS
- First of all, in order to root Samsung Galaxy J6 with this step by step rooting guide you need to download all required files from above. Save ODIN software and TWRP.img on your PC while SuperSU file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Now, simply boot your smartphone into download mode. To do so, turn off your phone and now press and hold Volume Down + Power + Volume Up. As soon as your device boots up showing a Downloading screen, leave the pressed keys.
- Launch the ODIN software and make a connection between your Samsung Galaxy J6 and PC using an USB Cable.