The giant company, Nokia which produced the strongest phone ever with a powerful battery life up to 1 week called Nokia 3310 is now again back to the game and it is trying to be one of the most successful companies of the year. The Nokia 8 Sirocco is really a good phone in terms of design and apart from that, it has all the power you need from a modern smartphone. The best thing about this phone is that Nokia 8 Sirocco runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, so you can enjoy the stock Android experience with many features.
However, if you’ve been searching a long time for any method which would allow you root Nokia 8 Sirocco then I guess that in this article you will find the answer. Root access is the best operation that you should perform on your phone if you are an Android developer or wish to be of course you need to learn how to manage it as well.
Thanks to rooting capabilities you can install Xposed Framework, upgrade your Nokia 8 Sirocco to an unofficial Android version, modify resources on a game, record your phone’s screen without any watermark and lot more things. So, benefits of having root access on Nokia 8 is really a good idea as it will make your life quite easier.
- This guide can be used on with the Nokia 8 Sirocco phones. Do, not try to use the rooting files which can be found below with any other Android or Nokia smartphone as there are chances that you may end with a bricked phone.
- You should take a backup of your data including here photos, videos, docs, music, files and other data as well. The best way to take a backup is to use cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire and so on.
- Make sure you have enabled the Unknown Sources option on your Nokia 9 Sirocco device, only then you will be able to install the APK from below.
- Keep in mind that the below process will void the warranty of your phone. So, we are not responsible if you brick it during the rooting process.
How to Root Nokia 8 Sirocco without PC/Computer/MAC or Laptop
- The rooting process has started and now you are required to download and install the KingRoot app from here. What is KingRoot? Well, thanks to this app you can Nokia 8 Sirocco without using PC, Computer or Laptop.
- Install that APK on your phone and once installed launch it.
- When you are ready, tap on the Root button on KingRoot.
- The rooting operation will take a while, depending how fast it is your smartphone.
- In the end, reboot your phone in order the rooting process to fully have success.
Congratulations; Those were all the steps that you had to take in order to fully root Nokia 8 Sirocco without PC and any other electronic device. Let us know if you have any questions and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.