In this guide, I will teach you how to properly root How to Root Nokia 6 2018 without PC/Computer/MAC or Laptop successfully without any restrictions. The Nokia 6 2018 is the next generation of Nokia 6 which now does come with many improvements, a better performance and along with it a better design, we should not forget that it does come with a powerful battery as well.
Many people have reported that Nokia 6 2018 generation is really a good phone for the fact that is a mid-range smartphone. If you are one of them who already have bought this phone then now you may be looking for any method which would allow you to root Nokia 2018 without any PC.
If you are a newbie to Android devices, then rooting is a must if in case you would like to enjoy all benefits of your phone. By rooting your Nokia 6 2018 you can speed up your phone, install Xposed Framework, MODs, modify games, improve battery life. Not only that, but you can remove all the preinstalled stuff that you don’t want too, which is good. Thankfully, there is a way to root Nokia 2018, so you should totally give it a shot.
- You are required to have at least 20% power left on your Nokia 6 2018 version before starting with the rooting process.
- You should take a backup of your data including here photos, videos, docs, music, files and other data as well. The best way to take a backup is to use cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Mediafire and so on.
- Keep in mind that the below process will void the warranty of your phone. So, we are not responsible if you brick it during the rooting process.
How to Root Nokia 6 2018 without PC/Computer/MAC or Laptop
- The first step you need to take is to download the KingRoot app from here. What is KingRoot? Well, thanks to this app you can Root Nokia 6 2018 without using PC, Computer or Laptop.
- Make sure you have enabled the Unknown Sources option on your Nokia device, only then you will be able to install the downloaded APK from above.
- Once, the installation process is done tap on the open button and tap on the Root button on KingRoot.
- The rooting operation will take a while, depending how fast it is your smartphone.
- In the end, reboot your phone in order the rooting process to fully have success.
That’s all; Now you know how to successfully root Nokia 6 2018 without PC/Computer/MAC or Laptop. If you have any questions or want to share anything with us then do not hesitate to use the comments box from below. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.