We have gathered all the useful information for how to take a screenshot on Oppo Find X smartphones with ease. Oppo’s latest flagship smartphone series packs some top of the line hardware, especially in the terms of hardware and design of Oppo Find X. This phone along with VIVO Nex turn to be the first high-end smartphones which do not have the notch screen.
It is really interesting that the smartphone looks rounded from every angle and has a certain familiarity with the Samsung Galaxy S9+ smartphone. If you are really curious to know the earpiece, proximity sensor, and light sensor have all been placed underneath the screen, isn’t the smartphone of future? It is worth mentioning that in-display fingerprint sensor and according to the Oppo developer and people who already own this unique smartphone they claimed the fingerprint is faster and more reliable over its predecessors.
The hardware buttons are still there, so you can easily turn the volume up and down in the standard way. Furthermore, you can take screenshots by making a combination of hardware keys. We have many different methods listed ahead so you can utilize the one you find the easiest one.
HOW TO Take Screenshots on Oppo Find X
1) Taking Screenshots using Hardware Keys/Buttons
- First of all, grab your Oppo Find X and go to the screen you wish to capture.
- When you are ready simply press the power button and volume up button at the same time immediately for a few moments.
- Once you hear a shutter speed or notice that screen flickers you are able to release the keys.
What’s the next method? If you tried the hardware buttons method and if in case that did not work for you then from below you can find the palm swipe gesture feature that is even faster to quickly take a screenshot on Oppo Find X.
2) Taking Screenshots using the Notification Panel
- Open the application which you want to take a screenshot of.
- Simply, swipe down the notification panel with your two fingers, by doing so there will be displayed the full list of shortcuts.
- Look for the screenshot shortcut and just tap on it and the phone will automatically close the notification pull-down and grab what’s being displayed.
Where are stored the taken screenshots on Oppo Find X?
Well, it does not matter which method do you use once you take a screenshot a notification can be found at the notification panel or bar. So, tap on it and you can check what you really have captured.
If in case the notification panel is empty simply navigate to the Gallery app and there should be listed the screenshot folder where can be found captured screen. As with a standard picture taken from the camera also with screenshots you can perform different operations i.e you can edit them, add text, crop them, paint using brushes, share them with your friends on social media networks and so on.
Perfect; These were all the steps that you had to take in order to successfully take Screenshot on Oppo Find X without any restrictions. If you have any questions or want to share with us any other method to take Oppo Find X screenshot then feel free to share it using the comments field which is placed just below the article.