Oppo has really made a revolution with the release of Oppo Find X smartphone. For the first time, the Apple company made a smartphone with bezel less design however, there was placed a notch which was hated by many people and still it is. Thanks to the people who have worked on the build of Oppo Find X smartphone, Android lovers can get on their hands an unique and stunning smartphone with a bezel-free design. Although this smartphone does not come packed with a fingerprint scanner there is integrated a pop-up front facing camera with the help of which you can take awesome and sharp selfies.
Oppo Find X does really have interesting features and it is required a huge amount of time to explore all of them. If you have checked all of them then it does mean that your phone cannot do more things as some features have been hidden from the Oppo Find X. In order to be able to have access to them, you are required to Root Oppo Find X and you can enjoy all the benefits that your phone has to offer.
Although smartphones such as Oppo Find X are stand-alone devices with great capabilities to do a lot of tasks there will come situations where you need the assistance of a Personal Computer. If you need to make a connection between your smartphone and PC then, in this case, the most basic things you should do are enabling Developer Options and USB debugging on your device. Those operations are tricky to be found on Android 8.1 Oreo so, in this guide you will have the chance to learn how to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Oppo Find X in less time.
Oppo Find X: Enable Developer Options
- First of all, grab your smartphone and unlock it.
- When you are ready, go to Settings => About Phone => Software information.
- Once you are inside SOFTWARE INFORMATIOn, there will be shown a list of different options. Find the Build Number option and tap on it 7 times.
- After seven taps, a notification should appear saying ” You are now a developer” or ” Developer mode has been enabled”.
- In the end just go back and there should be displayed a new option called “Developer Options” in the Settings menu.
How to Enable USB Debugging on Oppo Find X
- Grab your Oppo Find X phone and make sure your phone is turned on.
- Go to Settings and tap Developer Options, also this time scroll down until you find the USB Debugging option.
- If you found it tap on it and then go back to your phone’s home screen.
I hope this guide was useful in understanding how to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.