The Wiko manufacture has built many smartphones with great performance and features, smartphones that have been sold all around the world. Nowadays thanks to smartphones we can manage our life easier this is one of the reasons why we call them smartphones. Although they are smartphones it does not mean that they can do everything and can fix different kinds of problems as we people command them.
Sometimes when we try to explore what’s inside a smartphone or operating system it happens that we cause a problem, true right? If you have bricked your Wiko device by performing any unofficial operations such as rooting, installing a custom ROM, flash a MOD, install Xposed Framework modules and so on then the best and to be honest the only way is by flashing the stock firmware which is known as the flash file as well.
However, flashing stock firmware is highly recommended if you are facing with overheating, battery drain issues or want to speed up your Wiko device. I’ve seen many people that when they decide to sell a device they flash the stock firmware instead of performing a factory reset.
In this guide, we will show all the steps that you will have to take in order to successfully install Stock Firmware/Flash File on Wiko Phones. Before you proceed with the installation process it is highly recommended from developers to check the requirements from below, in this way you will have easier to perform the installation operation.
Requirements of Installing Stock Firmware on Wiko Smartphones
- This guide can be used only with the Wiko smartphones. If you try to use this guide with any other brand then there are chances that you will end up with a bricked device.
- Make sure you have installed USB Drivers on your PC. Keep in mind that USB Drivers should be installed on your PC in order to be able to make a connection between your PC & Smartphone.
- We recommend you fully back up your personal data if you want the data to be in safe hands. You can perform a full back up of your smartphone using an SD Card, Cloud Storage Services (Mediafire, Dropbox, Megaupload) or by transferring the data to your PC.
- Lastly, ensure your phone is charged at least up to 20% battery to prevent any unforeseen shutdowns in the midst of the process.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
From the link below you’ll have the chance to download the stock firmware or flash file of your Wiko device. If you already have downloaded it, feel free to skip this section and go below with the installation process.
Download Wiko Flash File/Stock Firmware (All Models)
How to Install Stock Firmware/Flash File on Wiko Devices
- First of all, power off your Wiko device completely using your preferred method.
- Now, make a connection between your PC and Wiko smartphone. This thing can be achieved with the help of an USB Cable. It is recommended to use the original USB Cable that your smartphone came with.
- Go to your PC and launch the .exe software. It will take a few moments for the software to be launch so please be patient. When the software is launched click on the Download button.
- Then, press and hold Volume Up and Volume Down buttons on your phone for at least 7 seconds.
- After doing so, you will notice the downloading process. Also here it will take a few minutes for the downloading process to be completed.
- Once it is done you will see at the bottom of software a message saying “The download is complete, unplug your smartphone”. So you are free to disconnect your Wiko device from PC.
Congratulations Guys and Ladies as well; Now you know how to successfully install Stock Firmware/Flash File on Wiko Devices without any restrictions. If in case you’ve been facing with any unnatural problem during the flashing process you can share it using the comments field. If it is really needed we will try to assist you as soon as possible.