Samsung Galaxy S10 is a leader the fact that the phone comes packed with powerful specifications, an optimized TouchWiz UX and improvements features. Smartphones nowadays are being better as unique features come every year when flagships release new smartphones.
We have seen the edge lighting feature on the previous Samsung Galaxy series but the customization level was limited. While edge lighting on Samsung Galaxy S10 has some very good options which make it a brilliant smartphone. Of course, as with other phones also Samsung Galaxy S10 has some problems which are not serious but it takes a bit of time and effort to fix them.
For those people who have purchased a Samsung device for the first time then they might now know what is Edge Lighting. Well, the edge lighting feature lights up the edge screen when you receive messages, calls or even other notifications example from social media networks. The best thing about edge lighting is that you have the ability to color notifications with the color you wish to have.
However, some Samsung Galaxy S10 owners have reported that sometimes the edge lighting is not working which means that they are not receiving notifications. If you are also facing a similar issue, then let us tell you that you are not alone! Here are a few solutions which can help in fixing Samsung Galaxy S10 Edge Lighting not Working issue.
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Edge Lighting not Working Problem
Step 1: Check if Edge Lighting Option is Turned On
Yeah, it is a simple step but maybe you might have turned off edge lighting on Galaxy S10 and you forgot to enable again. So please check the steps from below and make sure the lighting option is turned on.
- Grab your phone and fully unlock it.
- From the home screen go to the Settings.
- Once you are there, swipe down and find the option named Display and then head over to the option named Edge screen.
- Now, navigate to the Edge lighting and here you will be able to check if the edge lighting option is turned on.
- If in case toggle has the green color it means that Edge Lighting Options is turned otherwise you need to slide the toggle to enable the edge lighting option.
Step 2: Disable “Keep screen turned off”
The feature called Keep screen turned off is really a nice feature as it prevents your device from accidentally turning the screen off when in a dark place, such as a pocket or a handbag.
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access Apps.
- Head over to Settings and Display.
- There should be the required option which is Keep screen turned off.
- In the end, make sure toggle has the gray color which means the option is disabled.
Those are the most effective solutions that you can use for fixing Samsung Galaxy S10 Edge Lighting not Working issue. If you have questions or if you want to share your update experience with us and with our readers feel free and use the comments field from below. For similar other guides and Android related tips and tricks available for your Samsung Galaxy S10 don’t hesitate and search through the search button. Enjoy and stay close.