Are you one of them who have just bought the fastest and the best phone in the world right know? If so, then you might be searching for basic Android operations such as entering into recovery mode.
Well, for all of those who do not know Recovery Mode is needed to perform easy and complex operations. For example you are required to boot your OnePlus T5 into Recovery Mode when you try to hard reset, soft reset, wipe cache, flash a custom recovery image, root your phone and other similar things.
Being an Android expert or developer is not quite hard all what you have to do is to be patient and follow steps correctly. So, once you learn how to enter OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode you can continue with your plans.
How to Enter OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode
Method 1 (Using Hardware Buttons)
- Grab your OnePlus 5T device and power off it completely.
- When you are ready, press and hold Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time for a few moments. To be more specific, keep pressing them until you OnePlus logo.
- Then, it will take a just a few more seconds and the recovery mode will be shown automatically.
Method 2 (Using an App)
If for any reason you do not use the first method we always have an alternative way for any problem. This method will work by installing an app called Quick Boot App however, you are required to root your OnePlus 5T. You can check if your phone has root access using Root Checker app.
- Download Quick Boot App from the download button from below and install it on your OnePlus 5T device.
- Open Quick Boot app.
- There will be displayed a list with some options but you need to choose the ‘Recovery’ option and then confirm Recovery Mode.
- The phone will turn off and boot into Recovey Mode automatically.
Tips: Navigating down or up can be performed by using the volume keys of your OnePlus 5T smartphone and you can confirm that operation by using the power button.
That;s it; Now you know how to enter OnePlus 5T into Recovery Mode using the hardware buttons method and the app method. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as fast as we can.