After many rumors that the TouchWiz Launcher of Samsung Galaxy S10 has changed dramatically compared with the previous Samsung Galaxy S line now, you can download its TouchWiz UI Launcher APK. The Samsung Galaxy S10 along with its brothers seem to be the most popular Android phones of the year.
Although, the Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with thinner bezels and an around display screen you can still use it with just one hand. This is possible thanks to the redesigned TouchWiz Launcher that the Galaxy S10 is using at the moment. If you do not own the latest Samsung’s smartphone then you can get a taste of it. That thing can happen only by installing its TouchWiz UI Launcher APK on your Android device.
As always, also this time XDA-Developers have extracted the Launcher APK from the Android Pie system dump of the phone. Since the request of extracting Launcher APK has been requested mostly from Samsung users, now you are only one step away from checking the pure experience that it offers to you.
Download Samsung Galaxy S10 TouchWiz Launcher APK
Note: According to some reports it seems like Samsung Galaxy S10 TouchWiz Launcher APK can be installed on all Samsung phones that have installed Android Pie. Thus, to be more specific it does not matter if you have a mid-range or low-range smartphone. Furthermore, it does not even matter if you have updated your Samsung device to Android Pie via an official update or by installing a custom ROM on it.
For those people who ask themselves if I should have a rooted smartphone to install the Launcher of Galaxy S10 then the answer is NO. The launcher doesn’t require any root access. You can install it as you usually install every other application on your Samsung smartphone.
Download Galaxy S10 TouchWiz UI Launcher APK
How to Install Samsung Galaxy TouchWiz UI Launcher APK
Method 1 – Installing APK File
- Download the APK file from the download section above.
- Once installed tap on it.
- If you have not enabled the “Unknown Sources” option you need to enable it. This can be done by going to Settings > Security and tap on the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Now, simply install the downloaded APK as you always do with other third party applications that you install outside of Google Play Store.
- Restart your smartphone.
Method 2 – Flashing ZIP
- The first step is to download the .zip file from the download section and save it to your phone. If you download the .zip file to your PC then using an USB Cable transfer the download file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Turn off the phone completely and boot into recovery mode.
- While in the recovery mode, select “Install” find the downloaded or transferred file and select it.
- When you are ready; simply swipe to flash the file.
- Go back to recovery mode and from there select the Restart option.
So, those are the ways in which you can download & install Samsung Galaxy S10 TouchWiz Launcher APK. If you have questions or if you cannot manage to understand the details explained above, feel free and use the comments field from below for getting in touch with us.