Android smartphones have been always the best one for those who want to explore all the benefits of a smartphone. This thing makes Android one of the best operating systems (OS) for smartphones, smartwatches, smart TVs and for so many other devices. There is no doubt about the operating system’s performance and capabilities.
As you already know, downloading and installing stock firmware on a brand phone is very easy. There’re official websites from where you can download the official firmware and flash it using any official flashing tool. While, when it comes to the Oppo company you need to continue searching on Google for a while, this is the main reason why we have written this article for you.
However, if in case you do not know and want to know what actually stock ROM or stock Firmware stands for then this is really a good question. Well, if you somehow brick your phone by trying to root Oppo F7, install a custom Recovery image and now you are facing with a bootloop problem or black screen problem then by flashing the stock ROM on Oppo F7 you can return back to your phone’s official system software. So, everything on your phone will be erased and your phone will be factory reseted to its condition.
- The stock ROM or Firmware can be flashed only on the Oppo F7 devices. Do not try to flash with any other Android or Oppo smartphone as you will end up with a bricked device.
- It is recommended by us and Oppo F7 developers as well when you try to reset your Oppo F7 smartphone to perform a full backup of your device.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
Download Oppo F7 Stock Firmware (Flash File) & Flash Tool
File Name: OppoF7_Stock_Firmware_Flash_File.img
Size: 1.8 GB
Android OS: Stock Version of Android
How to Install Oppo F7 Stock Firmware (Flash File)