Many people, once they buy a new phone try to look what are its features and they continue to explore new things from time to time. However, although your LG V30 might be released this year (2017) you will still have problems with connection to PC.
Well, it is not a hardware issue or anything else, all what you need to do is to download and install LG V30 USB Drivers on your PC and MAC right know and the problem will gone.
For those guys who do not know, USB Drivers is a file that it allows a hardware device to communicate with the operating system of a computer. So, once you install LG V30 USB Drivers you will be able to import or export images, videos, root LG V30, install any custom recovery image and so on.
Download & Install LG V30 USB Drivers for Windows & MAC
The downloading and installing process of USB Drivers for LG V30 is quite easy but try to follow the steps from below for no lost time.
- First of all, download LG PC Suite for LG V30 from the download button below and save it on your PC. Download LG PC Suite for LG V30 (Windows) Download LG PC Suite for LG V30 (MAC)
- Then, launch the downloaded application to start the installation. Follow the prompts for the installation, then select OK to complete.
- When you are done connect your LG V30 to your PC with a USB cable.
- On your mobile device, tap the USB notification in the notification panel
- In the end, tap Media device (MTP) if not already selected, LG V30 USB Drivers will be installed and your PC will detect your LG V30 immediately.
That;s it; Now you have enough knowledge to download and install LG V30 USB Drivers for Windows including here Windows 10/8/7 and MAC as well. If you have any questions or want to share anything with us do not ever hesitate to use the comments box.