The best thing of Android is that you can buy a phone without spending much money and you can enjoy a pure Android experience. If you have been looking for a while for a mid-range smartphone then all versions of Moto G6 are worth considering.
The Moto G6 looks practically identical to its little sibling, but this time we get a sleek design, reliable performance, and a better battery life. We should not forget to mention that software experience is one of the best and no mid-range smartphone out there can be compared with Moto G6.
Moto G6 and its other versions are now available for purchase on Amazon and there you have a great deal if you decide to buy it right now. However, if you are facing with Amazon Ads on Moto G6/Plus or Play version then you might be searching for a way to disable them. In this guide we will show you how to completely Disable Amazon Ads from Moto G6/Plus/Play and Remove Bloatware as well.
- This guide can be used only with the Moto G6, Moto G6 Plus, Moto G6 Play devices. Do to try to use with any other Moto G generation as you may end with a bricked smartphone.
- Make sure you’ve installed Moto G6 USB Drivers on your personal computer.
- If you notice that the notification bar is showing less than 20% power left plug in charger your smartphone immediately.
- Read the whole article and do not skip any steps.
How to Disable Amazon Ads from Moto G6/Plus/Play and Remove Bloatware
- First of all, you are required to download an APK called Remove Bloatware from Play Store. If the APK is restricted from your country you can download it from a third-party source.
- Once, you have downloaded the mentioned APK install that.
- Launch the APK and there will be a huge list of services and apps that are running on your smartphone. Tick all Amazon Ads that you want to remove and then select Amazon Ad Service.
- When you are ready simply tap on the Remove option and then you will be asked to confirm that option so feel free to tap OK.
- The removing process will take a while and once the process is done, it will be required by the application you have installed to restart your device.
That’s it for the how to disable Amazon Ads from Moto G6/Plus/Play and Remove Bloatware guide. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.