Common Huawei P20/Pro/Lite Problems/Issues – WiFi, Bluetooth, Touch Screen, Overheating, Not Charging, SIM not Detected Problems
- Forget the Wi-Fi your are connected from your phone’s settings. – If this happens, a good idea is to try and remove the Wi-Fi connections. It still works really well and it can offer you a much better way of dealing with the problem in no time. You will notice that it works just because you don’t have a connection anymore, and you can initiate a new one a whole lot faster.
- Restart Router – restarting your router can be a really good idea. Sometimes the issue comes from a bad router setting rather than your Huawei P20/Pro/Lite Common Problems. So, it’s a much better idea to eliminate that on your own in a professional way.
- Disable Power Saving Mode – going with this will come in handy. The phone can end up stopping your connection as it tries to save battery life. It’s not the ultimate approach, but it does work quite nicely as long as you make the most out of it in a meaningful and unique way.
Bluetooth Problems/Not Working
- Restarting the Device is the right way to solve this problem. A lot of people encounter connectivity issues, and one of the best ways to eliminate such a problem is to solve issues at your own pace, with this being a good approach for sure. Try to use it adequately when you encounter problems, as it will come in handy quite a bit.
- Delete All Paired Devices as fast as possible. Once you do that, you will be able to pair each device one at a time. That’s less pressure on the device itself, and everything will end up working a lot better than ever before. It’s definitely going to be a distinct opportunity, you can rest assured of it.
- Clear Cache if possible. This will make it easier for you to start with a clean slate and solve any potential problems that have been a part of the cache in the first place!
Touch Screen not Working
- Clean the phone’s screen. – Sometimes this is the thing that will bring in problems. But if you clean the screen you will not have to worry about touchscreen problems any more. Sure, they can still be an issue at times, but tackling them properly can easily help you in the long term.
- Remove the case and make sure that you clean everything up. The case can have dirt, lots of fingerprints and it may actually be the reason why your phone is acting up. It’s a very good option to focus on and it’s certainly the type of thing that will be well worth the effort. You should totally consider giving it a shot if possible.
- Perform a force restart and see how it goes for you. Normally a force restart can do wonders, especially if you have touchscreen problems. Just try to see if it works, normally that should b e a really good solution!
- Close Background Apps as soon as you see that your device is heated. After all, these apps end up heating your device, and the faster you close them, the more memory will be free and the less heat will be generated. It’s a great way to solve the problem and it works quite nicely too, which is always a good idea to have.
- Remove the case and let some air in there. Sometimes the lack of cooling can lead to Huawei P20/Pro/Lite Common Problems, and that’s how you solve it. Removing the case is simple and it can do wonders too, which is always nice.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight at all costs. Sunlight will always cause overcharge and other problems that heat up your unit. Just stay away from it, and the results will be a whole lot better!
- Turn Off WiFi or any other connectivity. It’s the best way to keep you safe here, not to mention that the device won’t be as hot when you use it the right way. So yes, try to use that to your own advantage if possible.
Not Charging/Slow Charging
- Remove any dirt or oil from the charging port as it will be really handy to do that. It also helps you make sure that you increase your unit’s life in the long term, and that’s always important to focus on.
- Try A Different Charger if this one doesn’t work. Sometimes chargers can end up causing problems, so having a replacement does make a lot of sense. Try to take that into consideration if possible, and you will see that the outcome does shine!
- Check the USB Cable for any Damage. And when you see damage, you replace the cable immediately. Damaged cables are problematic and they can even overcharge your unit, the last thing you want or need.
Fingerprint not Working
- Delete all Registered Fingerprints and once you do that, replace them with new ones. Ideally, you want to add a single fingerprint at a time just to be safe. It’s really worth it to opt for such a thing, especially if you want to solve the problem fast and meaningfully.
- Clean the fingerprint and your fingers as well – yes, it’s a good idea and it will help you. Sometimes the fingerprint system doesn’t work just because you have dirty fingers.
SIM Card/SD Card not Detected
- Turn on and off Airplane Mode as this mode will stop your Sim from functioning. It’s simple and easy to get into, and it also works quite nicely. So yes, you definitely want to use it to your own advantage if you can!
- Check it for any damage and if there is any SIM card damage, the results can be really impressive. It’s the type of thing you will enjoy, so you should check it out!