ASUS Zenfone 5 Common Problems are encountered by a lot of people nowadays. And it’s easy to see why. As the platform gets bigger and bigger, it attracts more people and they use it in a variety of environments. Sometimes the Android platform works great, otherwise not so much. And here you also have to think about potential hardware problems that can also be quite challenging in their own right. So yes, you do need to find a good, creative way to tackle all these things in a meaningful way. It will be a really good idea in the end, so the results can be well worth it.
Common ASUS Zenfone 5 Problems/Issues & How to Fix Them
ASUS Zenfone 5 Wi-Fi Issues/Problems
- Forget the Wi-Fi your are connected from your phone’s settings. This is a very good solution if you want to make sure that you connect to the Wi-Fi solution that’s right in your area. It’s actually working very well and it doesn’t require you to stay connected to Wi-Fi all the time.
- Restart Router of WiFi. The solution works if the router is causing issues here, not something else. It’s actually worth checking it out, as it does provide you all the tools needed to handle the problem in a meaningful way. Whether it’s worth it or not, that all comes down to you, but the outcome can be amazing.
- Disable Power Saving Mode will work too. The idea here is that your phone’s power saving mode can stop Wi-Fi from working, and that’s what you need to focus on at this point. It’s definitely going to come in handy to use this approach, especially if you want value and quality in an incredible manner.
ASUS Zenfone 5 Bluetooth Problems/Not Working
- Restart the Device – It may sound like a spartan solution, but it does bring in front some nice results. The idea here is that restarting the device always tends to offer a good solution to any problem.
- Delete All Paired Devices – sometimes having too many paired devices can be a problem. Deleting all of them and only pairing one at a time then deleting it can solve the issue in most situations as far as this goes.
- Clear Cache – Cache issues can always be a problem. Clear the cache and the results will actually be more than interesting and helpful. Plus, they work exactly the way you expect. This is one of the solutions for ASUS Zenfone 5 Common Problems that you will like a lot.
ASUS Zenfone 5 Touch Screen not Working
- Clean the phone’s screen. – It may seem simple, but it does work really well. The ASUS Zenfone 5 Common Problems come from day to day use. So, clean the phone’s touchscreen and it will work nicely.
- Remove the case – Case removal can do wonders, especially since it offers you a better way to touch the unit.
- Perform a force restart. – It’s as simple as it says, do a restart and you will be good to go in no time with this, just check it out.
ASUS Zenfone 5 Overheating/Getting Hot
- Close Background Apps – there are tons of issues with the ASUS Zenfone 5 Common Problems, but one of them is the overheat problem. Closing all the apps will allow you to avoid the problem.
- Remove Case – the case can sometimes make it hard for the device to eliminate heat. Remove it and the heat will be able to go away.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight – direct sunlight exposure is one of the ASUS Zenfone 5 Common Problems. And the best part is that once you use your device away from direct sunlight, the results will be more than ok.
- Turn Off WiFi, Personal Hotspot, Bluetooth and Location Services. – The more connections you have, the hotter the unit will get. That’s the last problem you want to have, so try to take this into consideration.
ASUS Zenfone 5 Not Charging/Slow Charging
- Remove any dirt or oil from the charging port. – there are situations when you have to remove grime and other stuff from the ports, as that’s why the unit isn’t charging anymore.
- Try A Different Charger – maybe your charger does not work the way you want to. It’s a really good idea to try another one. There are lots of ASUS chargers out there, but make sure that you opt solely for the Apple branded ones. The others can cause malfunctions, and that’s certainly the last thing you need!
- Check the USB Cable for any Damage – The USB cable can be damaged, and as you can imagine it’s a huge issue. Dealing with this type of damage can do wonders, and it’s certainly going to offer you some really nifty benefits and results if you replace it properly.
ASUS Zenfone 5 Fingerprint not Working
- Delete all Registered Fingerprints. – fingerprint systems work quite nicely but they are not perfect and that means they will malfunction. Removing the older ones and putting only a single fingerprint there at a time will definitely make the process easier for you. And it’s well worth the effort, all you have to do is to check it out.
- Clean the fingerprint and your fingers as well – One of the ASUS Zenfone 5 Common Problems is that the fingerprint isn’t registered due to issues with the unit or your fingers. So, clean your fingers and the registration process should go without a hitch.
ASUS Zenfone 5 SIM Card/SD Card not Detected
- Turn on and off Airplane Mode – The SIM card will not work when you are in airplane mode. That’s why you want to try and remove the airplane mode if you want to use the SIM.
- Check it for any damage – Your SIM can be damaged, in which case you will need a replacement. It will help you quite a bit, so try to take that into consideration.
Using these tips will make it easy for you to deal with the ASUS Zenfone 5 Common Problems. Try to give these solutions a try and the results can be well worth it.