Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is no more a matter of hype or discussion. Samsung has recently the next generation of Note line which is the most awaiting smartphone called the Galaxy Note 9. This smartphone is called as well the King of Smartphones the fact that it does with some immersive features which will take years for Apple to implement on its own devices.
Nowadays all smartphones come placed with a flashlight but sometimes due to the low flashlight brightness, it cannot be helpful for emergency purposes. Thanks to the Samsung manufacturer, the Galaxy Note 9 has two stabilized cameras, one of which is dual aperture which means that there should be quite a powerful flashlight in order both lens to do their job correctly right?
I remember the time when I was obligated to download and install an application from Play Store in order being able to activate the flashlight. But when it comes to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 there is a built-in flashlight and furthermore, you have the ability to increase or decrease the flashlight brightness.
How to Activate Galaxy Note 9 Flashlight Widget/Shortcut
As promised in the title the first method is by using the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Flashlight Widget however the widget is not placed on the home screen of your phone but the best thing here is that this method is definitely unique and faster than any other method, how it can be possible? Well, Android is definitely one of the best OS for smartphones and with the combination of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 TouchWiz Launcher almost everything is possible.
This method will take a few minutes to be implemented but once it is done you can activate the flashlight of Note 9 within a second, I can guarantee you for that.
- At first, go to Settings => Display and scroll down a little bit there should be an option named Edge Screen. Tap on it and there is another option named Edge panels, tap on the toggle to enable it.
- Once, you enable that option tap on the button and there will be different options to select from including here Quick Tools, Apps Edge, People edge, Clipboard edge and so on. You need to select the Quick Tools option and then uncheck all other options there, so to be more specific you need to leave checked only the Quick tools option.
- Now, it is preferred to go to the home screen of your phone and have a look at the right side of your phone, you should notice a white line, swipe that line to the left side.
- It will be opened by default Compass but at the bottom of edge light there is placed the torch icon, tap on it and then in the middle of edge panel there will be a circle which allows you to activate the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Flashlight. You can turn off it by tapping on it one more time.
- The next time you want to activate the flashlight, it will be opened default by edge panel until you restart your device.
Notice: From there you can adjust the flashlight brightness of your Galaxy Note 9 and there is a special button which is called SOS, once you tap on it the flashlight will start flickering.
Congratulations; These were all the steps that you have to take in order to successfully Activate Galaxy Note 9 Flashlight Widget/Shortcut. To be honest, it took me quite some days to fully explore the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 options and I am glad to know that you are happy. If you have any questions or want to share anything with us, do not hesitae to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.